Coping with Coronavirus: How Martech Companies can Maintain and Grow Pipeline
Discover how leading martech companies including; ON24, SAS, Tealium and Trustpilot are adapting their marketing strategies because of the Covid-19 crisis.
Key topics include:
- Cancellation of industry events has put the spotlight on content and lead generation
- Importance of tailoring content to each stage of the sales funnel
- Embrace content syndication, email marketing and LinkedIn
- The need to get granular with content
- How companies can produce killer webinars by concentrating on audiences
While the report is aimed primarily at martech and adtech companies, it is also relevant for any B2B-focused organisation seeking to maintain and grow its pipeline during these challenging times.