2020 Consumer Report: Combating Misinformation in the Health & Beauty Sector
This report by London Research in partnership with Trustpilot looks at the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on consumer behaviour in the health and beauty sector.
Based on consumer surveys in the UK and US, the research explores the issue of misinformation and fraudulent reviews, and how brands can combat the problem.
The report contains the following sections:
- Market overview: spending is up, so too is waste
- The impact of fake reviews and misinformation
- Consumers place trust in reviews
- How can retailers build trust?
- Counting the cost of fake reviews
- Counting the cost of counterfeits
- Social distancing and recession raise the stakes
Download the report now to learn more.