Segmentation vs. Personalization vs. "Persona-zation". Explore the Difference.
Jen is a marketer. She reads the articles and has seen the stats on how delivering personalized web experiences can increase conversions and lead to greater ROI.
Megan is a lead web developer. She needs to balance Jen's expectations of dream state and real-world possibilities with what the technology can do.
Join Progress for a "she said, she said" view of how one (demanding) Demand Gen VP asked her web team for personalized web experiences with Sitefinity, and how they wowed her when they delivered.
Listen to their dialogue during this on-demand session on the meaning of segmentation vs. personalization, as well as how to:
- Define and then establish a data criteria for a segment
- Define and then establish a data criteria for a persona
- Execute at a campaign level within your CMS
- 1:1 personalization vs. personalizing to a segment (i.e. persona-zation)
- Is 1:1 personalization a nirvana state? (You would know. Yes, you! It's your current registration page experience.)